In Elder Law News

That is so state-specific that you’ll need to meet with a local elder law attorney. If your father-in-law qualifies for Medicaid, some will compensate you under the personal care attendant or adult foster care programs. Other states may have other programs available but, again, only someone local could advise you. Find a qualified elder law attorney near you with this online directory.

Harry S. Margolis practices elder law, estate, and special needs planning in Boston and Wellesley, Massachusetts. He is the founder of and answers consumer questions about estate planning issues here and at

Contact Us

Send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Start typing and press Enter to search